Starting October 5th, we will be required to obtain Vaccine Passes upon entry for anyone over any individuals 12 years of age or older.
Staff will be checking for Vaccine Passes at the door. Details are listed below.
Children under 12: do not need to provide pass as they cannot be vaccinated
Aged 12-18: Just Vaccine Pass, no Government ID required. Children who just turned 12 and aren’t vaccinated have a three month grace period to get vaccinated. Ex. If a child’s 12th birthday is on September 1, they have until December 1 to be vaccinated
Anyone 19 and older: needs both a Vaccine Pass and Government Issued ID
- People who have a medical exemption must provide a Medical Exemption Letter from PEI’s Chief Public Health Office, any other form of letter cannot be accepted
- People from other provinces should provide both their Provincial Government-issued vaccination record, as well as government issued photo ID
These are the guidelines we need to follow in order to remain open. If you have any questions or have a booking you need to cancel due to this change, feel free to email or message us and we will be happy to help!
***IMPORTANT: Due to the current capacity guidelines, we can only have 50 non-staff members in our facility at one time. Because of this, we have no choice but to limit 1 non-paying spectator per booking by default. You may request more spectators by calling our store at 9023674048. Requests are granted/rejected based on how close we are to our capacity.
We apologize for any inconvenience this may cause as this is something we never wanted to have to do. Thank you for your understanding***
We missed you! 🦎
We are excited to announce that Off The Wallz – Stratford will be reopening June 1st!
Before you come to jump, here’s some very important information for you to know prior to your arrival:
– We will NOT be taking any walk-ins, you MUST book one of our designated time slots ahead of time
– ALL guests are to maintain physical distancing during their time at the facility
– Please do not enter if you have experienced symptoms such as cough, headache, fever/chills, sore throat, marked fatigue, sneezing, congestion, body aches or runny nose in the last 14 days and/or are required to self-isolate
– ALL guests are required to wash/sanitize their hands at one of our designated stations upon entering
– Time slots will be 75 minutes with 15 minutes in between to allow staff time for cleaning and preparation for the next session.
– It is recommended you arrive already changed and ready to jump, and that you fill out your waiver online in advance to minimize contact.
Step 1: Create a new account (fill out under parent/guardian’s information)
Step 2: Signature
Step 3: Select “Yes” to add minors
Step 4: Add minors – hit “save” after each entry to add minor onto account
Step 5: Submit and you’re all good to go!
Feel free to message our page with any questions/concerns. We hope everyone has a ton of fun and we look forward to seeing you!
Stay tuned in coming days from an announcement from our Slemon Park location!
Birthdays (CURRENTLY UNAVAILABLE)
|Base Level ($300)||Mid-Tier ($400)||VIP ($500)|
|Catering Package Add-On (optional) – $59.95 plus HST||Additional jumpers: $17.50 + $3.00 (if jump socks are needed)|
|3 Large Dominos Pizza’s
+ plates, forks, napkins